Shipmate Day Boat
Smallcraft Shipmate Seniors sail number 34 Built around 1974 “Dubhe”
This boat has been extensively refurbished and comes with a very complete specification. The sail plan comprises of a mainsail which has slab reefing, a genoa and a storm jib with sail bags. The foresails have furling available. She comes with a 4hp Tohatsu outboard (2018) which can be attached to the boat via an outboard bracket.
The boat can be moved on a 2018 trailer which has a winch . It also has supports for the mast and a lighting board. It also comes with an assortment of mooring warps and fenders, anchor, black cones and a signal horn and also a cockpit cover. There are 2 cockpit cushions Inside the cabin there are 2.5 berths with deep cushions and a large assortment of equipment with :
Paddle and boat hook
Single ring stove
First aid kit
Window and hatch covers
Clock and barometer
Various kitchen equipment
Hand held compass
Chart rack and charts.
This is a very comprehensive level of equipment and many of the items are in “as new” condition.
“Dubhe” is ready for more adventures and has been.
- Dubhe ready to launch
- Trailer accessories with cushions
- View of cockpit showing cushions and hatch
- Cabin packed with equipment
- Shipmate 16 showing outboard, trailer
- Bunk cushions with additional back rest cushions.
- Barometer and clock in cabin
- Storage rack and window blinds
- Forward cabin storage net
- View from inside of cabin
- Halyard nets and hatch